There’s no doubt that Dallas-Fort Worth’s commercial real estate industry has seen some wild swings over the years. But no other market is better at driving the high-highs and weathering the low-lows.
D CEO has gathered three industry icons to talk about the resiliency and innovation of the North Texas market—and what the future may hold—at a Dec. 2 breakfast event.
The three legends are all past award winners in D CEO’s Commercial Real Estate Awards program:
- Lucy Billingsley, partner, Billingsley Co.
- Jack Matthews, president, Matthews Southwest
- Mike Berry, president, Hillwood
As part of the event, D CEO will recognize honorees in its 2020 awards program, including:
- Pioneer Award: Gabriel Barbier-Mueller, Harwood International
- Developer of the Year: Joseph Pitchford, Crescent Real Estate
- Broker of the Year: Jeff Ellerman of CBRE
- Commercial Real Estate Executive of the Year: Michele Wheeler of JacksonShaw
- Excellence in Architecture and Design: Scott Lowe of 5G Studio Collaborative
The program will be held from 7:30 a.m. to 9 a.m. on Wednesday, Dec. 2. It will be broadcast live from Gilley’s, with virtual tickets available for purchase for $30. Click here for additional details.