D CEO‘s latest edition hits your mailboxes this week and, as always, it’s jam-packed with stories about North Texas business leaders. The issue features 38 honorees in EY’s 2020 Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards, including cover model Caitlin Wilson of Caitlin Wilson Design—plus an in-depth profile of Tenet Healthcare’s Ron Rittenmeyer on leading the hospital system through the pandemic.
Get digital issues delivered to your inbox.
You’ll also find:
- A report on the changing role of the in-house attorney by Will Maddox as part of D CEO‘s annual Corporate Counsel Awards.
- Shawn Shinneman’s profile of the new CEO of Plano-based power tool manufacturer Hilti North America, Martina McIsaac.
- Real estate developer Bill Cawley and banking exec Anne Motsenbocker’s candid conversation about their career paths and the importance of corporate philanthropy.
- Bianca R. Montes’ On The Table conversation with 7-Eleven’s COO Chris Tanco.
- Perspectives on the power of authenticity from Jon Morgan of Perry Street Communications.
- Recaps on Colorado adventures: an ice-climbing expedition with tech entrepreneur Barry Nalls and to The Broadmoor with Diane Butler of Butler Advisers.
- And health Wildcatter’s Dr. Hubert Zajicek’s tale of immigrating from Austria to pursue the American Dream.
Read all of these stories and more here.