This week’s edition of Dallas Style Setters is sponsored by 90-degree summer days. Tune in each day this week for five favorite poolside things from five Dallas style makers.
Her poolside swag…
1. Ray-Ban polarized traditional aviators. Good old faithful. Always wear polarized, especially by the pool to minimize glare off the water.
2. Koa Water, another new Dallas-based brand. It’s water thats actually juice but tastes like water–10 minerals and 9 vitamins!–and the packaging is adorable.
3. SPF 50 all over my body! I love the Neutrogena spray because it’s lightweight and doesn’t clog my pores or get sticky (because that’s so not poolside chic).
4. My personalized beach towel from Dallas-based Me & Re designs.
5. Currently reading: Revenge Wears Prada (And hoping they turn it into a movie too!) Next on my list is the Grace Coddington memoir.