This past year has challenged working women—and the companies that employ them—like never before. D CEO will offer strategies for thriving in the new environment when its popular Women’s Leadership Symposium returns next month.
The all-day virtual event, “A Matter of Value,” will feature more than 15 dynamic speakers who will dive into topics centered around women’s self-worth, the value of women in the workplace and in society, and what we value collectively and as individuals. Speakers range from C-level executive and entrepreneurs to one of the NBA’s few female coaches—and more.
The day will also include strategic and focused networking opportunities for women leaders of all levels, as well as opportunities for attendees to engage via Q&A and chat functions with all speakers.
- Rebecca Acuña, PepsiCo
- Tracy Irby, Texas Woman’s University
- Brittany Barnett, Buried Alive
- Michele Bobadilla, The University of Texas at Arlington and University Crossroads
- Jenny Boucek, Dallas Mavericks
- Thear Suzuki, EY
- Roslyn Dawson Thompson, Texas Women’s Foundation
- Steve Demetriou, Jacobs
- Matrice Ellis-Kirk, Ellis Kirk Group
- Dana Larson, Bally Sports Southwest
- Maya Leibman, American Airlines
- Cynt Marshall, Dallas Mavericks
- Colleen Martindale, McCarthy Building Cos.
- Bill Munck, Munck Wilson Mandala
- Sarah Shadonix, Scout & Cellar
- Melanie Shaffer, Talent Suite
Learn more about these impressive executives here, and be watching for more details on specific presentations in the coming weeks.
Early-Bird Ticket Discount
Tickets range from general admission ($50) to VIP ($100), with a 10 percent early-bird discount for those who purchase on or before May 18. Click here to register or for more details.