Amid a bust few have seen in the history of the energy industry, innovative and agile oil and gas companies are finding success, and many may be in a stronger position now than they have ever been because of a refocused strategy and emphasis on profit over growth.
On Oct. 28, D CEO will host “Defining the Future of Oil & Gas: A Conversation with Industry Leaders,” to discuss what has been a historic year in the business. Energy experts and oil and natural gas leaders will join us for an exclusive networking event and panel conversations about how the industry is overcoming today’s challenges and shaping the future of American energy.
Just six days before the election, our panelists will discuss energy policy, industry trends, and how Texas can lead the way to recovery.
- Jay Allison, chairman and CEO, Comstock Resources
- Bruce Bullock, director, SMU Maguire Energy Institute
- Doug Dormer, co-founder, Cardinal Midstream
- Joseph Wm. Foran, chairman and CEO, Matador Resources Co.
- Bill Keffer, director, Energy Law Program, Texas Tech University
- John Paul Merritt, CEO, Pony Oil
- Paul Moorman, managing director, Stephens Inc.
- Todd Staples, president, Texas Oil & Gas Association
Title sponsors of the event are BKD, Jackson Walker, and Stephens Inc.
Our premier sponsor is Texas Mutual, and signature sponsors are Moss Adams and Whitley Penn.
Joining us once again as partner organizations: American Association of Professional Landmen, Council of Petroleum Accountants Societies, Dallas Young Professionals in Energy, Energy Management Program at UTD, Financial Executives International, Maguire Energy Institute at SMU, North Texas Commission. Texas Alliance of Energy Producers, TCU Energy Institute, Texas Independent Producers and Royalty Owners Association, The Institute of Petroleum Accounting at UNT, TXCPA Dallas, TXCPA Fort Worth, TXCPA Permian Basin, TXCPA Wichita Falls, TXCPA South Plains, Texas Oil and Gas Association, and Women’s Energy Network.
Click here to register today for the virtual event.