Harry Hunsicker Scores TV Deal With Lee Henry Oswald Series

Mystery writer Harry Hunsicker — who, I’m proud to say, has written for D — passes along great news: the bedeviling Cold Case star Kathryn Morris, via her Hotplate Productions, has sold her first series pilot, and it’s based on Harry’s Crosshairs novel (a good read, by the way).

Good stuff, Harry. Don’t forget us little people when you hit the big time.

Comments

7 responses to “Harry Hunsicker Scores TV Deal With Lee Henry Oswald Series”

1. Grace Glover says:

As Harry’s cousin and erstwhile babysitter many moons ago, I can honestly say no one deserves success more than he. A more humble, clever and hysterically funny guy one will be hard-pressed to find.

Good one, Cuz! See you at Dunston’s.

2. Don’t know Harry personally, but I love the books. Good on ya, Harry.

3. Sheila Smith says:

As I read these books, I thought they’d make great viewing. Way to go Harry! Now, who should play Hank?!

4. Sunny Abercrombie says:

This is amazing news! I love Harry’s writing style, and it’s so much fun that it’s local! I’m so dang excited for you Harry! Can we all get tickets to the Hollywood premier?

5. DGirl says:

Love Harry Hunsicker but we must acknowledge that behind every great man is a great woman – and his wife, Allison, is a great woman. Congratulations to you both!

6. Nancy Nichols says:

Harry? Can I play the role of Linda at Dunston’s? Oh, it went to Meryl. OK, then.

7. Spamboy says:

Interesting. Although, I’d be more up to watching a Lee *Harvey* Oswald series, with Gary Oldman in the lead.