Curious about the gastropub trend that hasn’t quite hit Dallas yet? We definitely are. So are the Ferrari’s of Ferrari’s Italian Villa (helloooo Stefano). Secchi son Gavin is a brewmaster and is turning a banquet room in the Italian restaurant into a gastropub for one night only (cue this), September 17. For $65 you’ll get a five-course beer-inspired dinner, complete with hoppy pairings. Think fried baby artichokes and short rib gnudi (yes please). Jump for the menu. Call 817-251-2525 for reservations.
Ferrari’s Italian Villa Presents
Gavin’s Gastro Pub Night
Gavin Secchi, who is a brew-master, will transform a banquet room at Ferrari’s Grapevine to a traditional Pub that will showcase a 5 course beer inspired dinner menu.
Wednesday, September 17 at 7:30 PM
$65. 00 Per Person (This does not include tax or gratuity).
Seating is limited.
1. Heirloom tomato salad infused with Ferrari’s herbs and brurata cheese.
2. Fried baby artichokes crowned with Parmigiano Reggiano
Beer: Hofbrau Oktoberfest
3. Melt in your mouth short rib Gnudi.
Beer: Ayinger Oktoberfest
4. Traditional English Fish & Chips.
Beer: Newcastle Brown
5. Molten Chocolate Cake topped with raspberry and an almond tuile .
Beer: Liefman’s Frambozenbier
Ferrari’s Italian Villa is located at 1200 William D. Tate in Grapevine. For reservations please call #817-251-2525.