I can’t think of anything that feels as rewarding (and yes, narcissistic) as looking pretty in a photograph. And for those of us who don’t get photographed alone very often, we have to settle on grainy pictures of us smiling with some strange limb thrown around our shoulders. (We crop our our best friends, you see.) Those days are over.
I just got word from the Galleria that Smashbox is hosting a photo event this week. All you need is $75. Here’s what’s going to happen:
1. You will be made over by Smashbox makeup experts.
2. You will be photographed under professional lighting by celebrity photographer Steven Khan. (If he can handle Cindy Crawford, Tyra Banks, and P. Diddy, he can handle you.)
3. You will take home a disk of images.
4. You will swap out your profile picture (on Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.) from your babies, cocktails, significant others, and snuggly puppies to a stunning headshot of yourself.
5. Choose your favorite, blow it up, frame it, and put it on your nightstand as a reminder of how hot you are. (You can skip this step.)
Where: Sephora Galleria Dallas
When: Friday, Oct. 5
Reserve Your Spot: 972-934-3056
Where: NorthPark Center
When: Saturday, Oct. 6
Reserve Your Spot: 214-231-3901