Medical City Plano and Medical City Frisco have announced their 2019 Board of Trustees, who advise hospital leadership on community needs and advocate for the hospital.
Members of the board, which will be chaired by Dr. Arlene Jacobs, hold influential positions in the Plano and Frisco communities.
“We are honored to have such an impressive group of high-caliber community leaders serving on our board of trustees,” said Charles Gressle, Chief Executive Officer at Medical City Plano and Medical City Frisco via release. “We value their dedication and contributions not only to Medical City Plano and Medical City Frisco, but also to our community, promoting our commitment to excellence always for all that come to us for health care and for everyone who makes North Texas their home.”
See the entire board below.
- Bob Allen, Frisco City Council
- Rosemary Bates, MD, Internist
- Gary Carley, North Dallas Bank & Trust Co., Executive Vice President
- Jeffrey F. Cattorini, MD, PA/Neurosurgeon
- Guy Culpepper, MD, Bent Tree Family Physicians
- Sam Greif, Vice-Chair, Plano Fire-Rescue Fire Chief
- Thomas Heffernan, MD, North Texas Gynecologic Oncology
- Mabrie Jackson, Director of Public Affairs HEB/Central Market
- Arlene Jacobs, MD, Chair, Plano Women’s Healthcare
- Thomas LeVoyer, MD, North Texas Surgical Oncology Association
- Pete Patel, Krypton Solutions CFO
- Mark Piland, Frisco Fire Chief
- Edic Stephanian, MD, Vascular Care of Texas, PLLC
- Steve Terrell, Mayor of Allen
- Charles Gressle, Medical City Plano CEO
- Sandy Haire, Medical City Plano CNO
- Mark Gamber, M.D. Medical City Plano Chief of Staff