Comments

38 responses to “I Would Like To Offer My PR Services to Josh Howard”

1. JS says:

He also doesn’t celebrate championships. But he will celebrate birthdays and big old doobs.

2. amandacobra says:

Two things Josh Howard Cannot Control What it Do:

1. The ball
    2. His Own Mouth

Can I just point out that this footage was from the Allen Iverson charity flag football game which apparently featured, amongst others, MoNique? Playing center, I am assuming. Hell, she’s probably better at avoiding false start penalties than Andre Gurode.

3. Long Memory says:

Ssshhhhh! The Mavs are hoping to get a fifth-round draft pick for him and you’re messing it up.

4. Wes Mantooth says:

Mavs shoulda traded him for Artest. Or a case of basketballs. Used basketballs would’ve been fine.

5. Not so fast... says:

Ah, Josh Howard … the new Chris Jackson Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf

6. amandacobra says:

And so begins the list of things we should have traded Josh Howard for:

Roy Tarpley’s Pot Brownie recipe
    Two pairs of $15 Starbury sneakers
    Stuff the Magic Dragon
    Keith Van Horn

7. Obvious Man says:

What a maroon. What an imbecile. What an ultra maroon.

8. Josh Howard might actually be mentally challenged. Somebody creative ought to make a funny anti-drugs psa poster or commercial and use Josh Howard pics/clips. This guy is a major league douche.

=w=
    healthryder.blogspot.com

9. Artist28269 says:

Ah, he gives racism a good name.

DeSean Jackson
    Butter Elvis
    Lupe Valdez
    the Florida Marlins

11. Not so fast... says:

Let’s try that again … Josh’s Response

12. Wes Mantooth says:

A better Mavs halftime performer than the dude who paints big paintings in 5 minutes;
    A replacement for Chris Arnold;
    Chris Kaaman;
    A dime bag of oregano sold by Signalman Second Class Cecil O’Malley; or
    Extra snark.

13. amandacobra says:

Dave and Busters tokens
    Old batteries that have been in the freezer for a while
    Tony Kornheiser’s barber’s number
    guy who played pickup game with Van Exel once

14. Matt says:

He actually GRADUATED from college. Wake Forest alums everywhere should be proud.

15. amandacobra says:

@ Wes Mantooth

Surely you’ve gotten to witness in person the breathtaking halftime gymnastic art of Acrobazia?:

Acrobazia > anything involving Mavs Man

16. MushMouth says:

So much for that whole “no name-calling on FrontBurner” thing, eh?

17. wes mantooth says:

@amandacobra, I’d tried to forget everything involving the Great Failed Championship Run of 2006, including those guys. Somehow I recall them in blue spandex during their AAC appearance. Or maybe that’s just my fantasy life spilling over into my consciousness again, who knows.

That said, I agree with your greater than statement, although I would expand it:

Kids playing pickle buckets in VP for tips after the game > kick to the head > Acrobazia > Mavs Man > ice pick to the eye > Rangers Captain mascot > Chris Arnold

18. Jim says:

All I can say or do about this is to make it clear to Mark Cuban that I will spend no money to watch the Mavs, in person or on television, until Josh Howard is no longer a Maverick.

My measly ticket dollars might not add up to much, but I’m speaking as loud as I can with my WALLET.

19. JS says:

Re Acrobazia: There is no reason for two sweaty guys in tights to be feeling each other up at halftime of a Mavs game.

New proposal for halftime entertainment: Punch Chris Arnold in the face.

An Empty Inhaler
    Five used toothpicks
    A ball of string (because who doesn’t like string?)
    the Mexican flag football team featured on last night’s Cowboy’s game
    Lance Bass

JS: What if they wore something else?

22. PR says:

No wonder Josh has an “Obama For President” sign in his yard.

Of course, he could have just confused Obama’s slogan of “Hope” for “Dope.”

23. amandacobra says:

He drew a J. before it so it celebrates his belief in J.HOPE

24. Sky Masterson says:

Bethany, I know how much pleasure grammar and punctuation bring to your life, so you will probably want to take another look at your use of “Cowboy’s game”.

Doh … Can I just say that I had an emotionally exhausting night last night?

26. CJS says:

He is an embarassment to this country.

I am so glad some of these classy gentlemen folk are multi millionaires and there are teachers who are suffering to make a living and proud Americans who cant focus on work because they are too worried about the price of gas…but they are still supporting the troops and this country.

His level of ignorance is nauseating.

27. Amy S says:

Wow, I’m posting a daily watch to see when neighbor Josh’s house goes on the market.

28. Amy S says:

And he doesn’t have a Obama sign in his yard.

Makes note to go to Amy’s for dinner.

30. Amy S says:

I mean, with this kind of love, who’d want to stay?

31. PR says:

He may not have an Obama sign in his yard, but he was seen at a Rev. Wright sermon.

32. Tom says:

Maybe the same woman who sang the National Anthem at last night’s Cowboys game was at this event. I’m as respectful of the Star-Spangled Banner as the next guy, but you have a right to boo when it gets the American Idol reject treatment.

33. Amy S says:

@ PR – who cares? I mean we’re talking about JH, he’s not likely to be voted president.

34. James says:

@Tom at first I thought it was Tila Tequila. But I don’t watch that show.. I’m white.

35. hondo says:

Smoking dope doesn’t make you stupid….yeah, right. Maybe Cuban can make a documentary about him. Mark loves him releasing anti-American movies.
    Stay classy, Mavericks.
    Go Spurs Go.

36. You can add ” > trade value ” to the end of the above equations.

37. Prison Mike says:

Do any of you plywood patriots even know the real backstory behind the Star Spangled Banner?

Popular to contrary belief, the song wasn’t written just so you twerps can yell “STARS!!!” during the middle of it before every hockey game at AAC.

With that in mind, check it out: the Star Spangled Banner was a poem written almost 200 years ago, then set to the tune of an English drinking song. Unless we truly hold our alcoholic tendencies sacred, and especially in light of the fact Dallas Stars fans have co-opted the song for their own amusement, how is whatever Josh Howard said really that big of a deal?