Readers, this has been a stressful year. Typically, when we find ourselves overwhelmed, a day of self-care gets us grounded again. This year, though, our typical indulgences–staycations, mani-pedis, in-person shopping–were off-limits for months. Some still are.
Nevertheless, we want to help 11 lucky readers unwind by gifting them a few of our favorite things: workout classes, shopping sprees, dinners with friends, and more. Use them now or hold onto them for a time when you feel safer. (Be sure to wear your mask and stay six feet from others.)
D Magazine‘s Labor Day Giveaways are now open–enter to snag prizes worth $100 and up.
Here’s a preview:
- A $100 gift card to Meso Maya, which is good for takeout or dine in.
- Spruce up your home with a fiddle leaf fig tree ($200 value) from Oasis Plant Shop.
- Grab a beer (or two, or three) with a $100 gift card to Peticolas Brewing Company.
- Update your fall wardrobe with $100 to spend at Neighborhood Goods.
- Find a new signature fragrance with a $150 gift card to White Rock Soap Gallery.
- Get back in shape with three months of unlimited classes at Bar Method (worth $675).
Enter once per day, every day until September 14. Winners will be notified via email. Good luck!