We wanted to know, so we brought in Shirin Askari, Dallas designer and Project Runway contestant, and asked her to spill her bag for us.
1. Vintage “Chips-inspired” sunglasses
2. Kiehl’s body butter lotion
3. Project Runway sewing kit
4. Line sheets with order forms for her fall 2011 collection. (Fall is her favorite season to design. “I love jackets and coats,” she says.
5. Book of quotes
6. Inspiration book that dates back to her college years
7. Measuring tape for creating, designing, and even building furniture
8. Emergen-C vitamin C packets. “When you’re constantly on the go, these give you a definite boost.”
9. Susan Posnick cosmetics: ColorFlo powder stick, ColorEyeDefine eyeliner/shadow in turquoise and topaz, and ColorEssential lipstick in “Milan”
10. Madame Paulette professional stain removal kit for fashion show mishaps and everyday oopsies. “Every woman should have this in her purse.”
11. Lululemon yoga headband (Shirin is a certified yoga instructor.)
12. Foldable scissors
13. Ballmania Lip Balm
14. iPod (Current favorite playlist is the The Last Kiss soundtrack.)
Peek into more purses here.