When Jennifer dropped by my desk the other day with a copy of Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Terrell Owens’ new self-help book, I thought about reading it. I really did. But the unexpected pictorial I found inside T.O.’s Finding Fitness: Making the Mind, Body, and Spirit Connection for Total Health distracted me a little. Apparently finding fitness includes going shirtless as much as possible. Here are some of my personal favorites:
- a shirtless T.O. running on the beach
- a shirtless T.O. reading a book at home
- a shirtless T.O. standing under some type of flowing water feature
- a shirtless T.O. doing tai chi by the pool
- a shirtless T.O. standing and smiling in said pool
And that, dear readers, is in addition to the shirtless T.O. on the front cover and the shirtless T.O. on the back cover. The man does have a hot bod, so I can’t say I blame him too much, but that’s a whole lot of shirtless. If you’re interested in actually reading the book, you’ll be able to do so on September 23 when Simon & Schuster releases T.O.’s Finding Fitness into the world. If you follow T.O.’s guidelines, maybe one day you, too, can feel so comfortable sans top.