Bravo has revealed the form of the Destructor.
- Cary Deuber, an “East Coast girl” who operates an “aesthetic injectable practice.”
- Tiffany Hendra, an actress and philanthropist with a “troubling past” and an “Australian rocker” husband named Aaron.
- Former Miss USA competitor LeeAnne Locken.
- Stephanie Hollman, a “girl next door” who does chores.
- Former Cowboys cheerleader Brandi Redmond.
- “Friend to the Housewives” Marie Reyes.
The show promises big egos, big attitudes, big bank accounts, big drama, and a nuanced portrayal of 21st century life in the urban center of the fourth most populous metropolitan area in the country.
You can play “spot the Dallas stereotype” in a trailer for the program, which is embedded below. We’d still rather watch Walker Watching Walker, The Joy of Painting With George W. Bush, or Come Go Fishin’ With Dwaine.
Real Housewives of Dallas premieres April 11 on Bravo. Apocalypse to follow at an unspecified date.