Willa Ford, Wowa-Weewa

The NHL beat reporter for Fanhouse uses Willa Ford’s pictorial in Maximal, the international version of Maxim, as an excuse to talk about Willa Ford. It does count as news, I guess. And the pictorial is impressive. But he could have also noted our video of the behind-the-scenes photo shoot of Willa and husband Mike Modano. The couple let D Home traipse around their Preston Hollow home for an article in the current issue.

Comments

13 responses to “Willa Ford, Wowa-Weewa”

1. Adamundo says:

Great article. You gotta love the guy. It’s so nice to see wealthy and successful athletes that live normal lives.

Also nice to know that some parent didn’t give Willa that name. Mandy sounds a lot nicer.

2. Wes Mantooth says:

Wait. The hostess of “Pants Off Dance Off” is not averse to flashing some skin to further her career? That _is_ news. Who needs to cover the RNC with hard-hitting blogging like this?

I thought little Stephanie Tanner hosted that.

4. Lydia says:

Adam,
    I’ve know of a house for sale on their block and I can get you a deal on it. You could be a neighbor and walk your dogs together. I’m not flashing the address to do my part in keeping the tour buses at bay. But you could gawk all you wanted if you lived in the hood.

5. JS says:

Lydia,
    How good a deal? (And no, it’s not just to live by Willa. I mean, Modano could send his hockey goons after me.)

6. Long Memory says:

Which are did D put her tattoo on? Looks like Maximal has the tattoo on one side on the cover, and on the other inside. What says D?

7. Lydia says:

JS,
    Less than $1.5 million for over 6,000 sq ft. Yard is about the same size and the pool might even be a little larger (if you’re into the macho “mine’s bigger” thing).

8. Bob says:

What’s up with the “Mandy” references in your print addition? Did she change her name and back again?

9. Bob says:

Never mind. Her real name is Mandy. Got it.

10. Just Saying says:

Did Mike lose his ability to talk? There wasn’t one single comment from him in either the video or the article. Shame on you D magazine for not letting Michael talk about his home.

She sounds a bit schizophrenic to me – Mandy-Willa-Mrs. Mo. Real name Amanda Williford, hence Willa Ford.

11. SB says:

I think Amanda Huggenkiss would have been a better choice.

12. Bob says:

And Mike could change his name to Phil McCrevis.