After a blissful weekend of swimming, outdoor dining, vineyard exploring, and blueberry picking with the girlies (more on that later), I’m relaxed. recharged, and ready to hit the ground running (well almost) this week. Whattya say keep the happy party going by talking some “loves?” Herewith five things rocking our world this week.
- Eugenia Kim Hats at V.O.D. — I’m normally not a hat gal, but the punishing sunburn I got on my shoulders as a result of that aforementioned blueberry picking (in the raging sun) is enough to make me a full-blown convert. Suffice to say, next time I’ll go prepared.
- Wren & Rumor Swaddle Blankets — If you’ve ever been responsible for a inconsolable newborn, you know the power of a good swaddle blanket.These graphic, handmade, organic cotton numbers by local mama Jill Patterson are a chic take on the baby essential.
- Gildem Distressed Leather Storage Tote — Continuing with the local love, I’m also rather smitten with this handmade storage tote. It would be perfect for storing my out-of-control magazine collection or (for you new mamas out there) a stack of those swaddle blankets.
- Tom Ford Illuminating Cheek Color — Dab this big, fat tube of creamy peachy pink goodness over your blush or wear it on its own. Either way it’ll make you look all glowy and lit from within and, well, pretty. And, really, what’s better than that?
- Serena and Lily Hanging Rattan Chair — I can’t help but think that hanging this giant cocoon of a chair from the tree in our backyard would make my summer infinitely more enjoyable.
Get the D Brief Newsletter
Dallas’ most important news stories of the week, delivered to your inbox each Sunday.