Now in its fifth year, D CEO is proud to honor outstanding leaders in oil and gas, energy finance, and renewables that continue to innovate and propel the industry forward through our Energy Awards, presented in partnership with area educational institutions and prestigious industry associations throughout the state.
All finalists will be recognized in the November issue of D CEO and at a special awards presentation in late October. The event will feature an in-depth panel discussion on addressing current energy challenges and global opportunities. The content will be built around three questions: When will we start drilling? How do we strike the ideal balance between traditional and new energy sources? And what does the future hold?
Awards will celebrate leaders in upstream, midstream, services (including technology companies), energy finance, and renewables. We’ll also present Rising Star and Legacy/Lifetime Achievement awards.
The program is open to industry players from East Texas to the Permian Basin, as long as there is a strong North Texas tie. For more information, visit our event page (linked here).
- Upstream Executive of the Year
- Midstream Executive of the Year
- Energy Services and Technology Executive of the Year
- Renewable Energy Executive of the Year
- Energy Finance Executive of the Year
- Private Equity Firm of the Year
- Financing/ Capital Deal of the Year
North Texas Energy Impact
- Excellence in Innovation and Sustainability
- Rising Star/ Future Leader
- Lifetime Achievement Award