The idea of “home” is different for everyone—everything from its interior design, square footage, location, and floor plan. What resonates with all homeowners, however, is the desire to love where you live. Darling Homes more than meets that need with its Keystone Collection, newly revamped and ready to love. For nearly two years, Darling Homes has been making creative adjustments to homes in its Keystone Collection—think single-story plans with four bedrooms, updated modern exteriors, painted brick options, and seamless outdoor/indoor living areas to name only a few of the must-see changes.
The Keystone Collection has long been Darling Homes’ best-selling series. It defines the art of living in the Dallas-Fort Worth area’s most coveted neighborhoods, including Willowcreek in Auburn Hills in McKinney, Edgestone at Legacy and Estates at Shaddock Park in Frisco, Lakewood at Brookhollow in Prosper, Montgomery Farm Estates in Allen, Tribute Tullamore Meadows in The Colony, and the soon-to-open Concordia in Keller.
Homes in the Keystone Collection have been thoughtfully designed to become a blank canvas for homebuyers to incorporate their own personal tastes and floor plan needs. The collection offers desirable options with features and architectural elements designed to help buyers savor a sophisticated lifestyle. Homes have been meticulously designed with what today’s buyers want—primarily with design options that grow as their stories grow. Darling homebuyers have fallen in love with stylish entries and arches, thoughtful transitions, secluded master suites, private studies, hearth rooms that exude cozy and intimate space where friends and family can gather by the fireplace, large utility rooms, large garages, and ample storage throughout.
Signature characteristics of the Keystone Collection include courtyards, large covered patios, three-car garages, first-floor guest suites and media rooms, high-volume ceilings, walk-in showers, wet bars, catering kitchens, free-standing tubs, and the Darling Loop—utility rooms connected to master closets for built-in convenience.
Some of the changes and upgrades you’ll find in the Keystone Collection include:
- Added four-bedroom/single-story plans
- Three floor plans that feature a second master suite option– ideal for multi-generational families in one home
- Updated exteriors and floor plans to a more transitional, modern style
- A Darling streetscape distinguished by a unique blend of architectural styles, including French, English Tudor, Mediterranean, and Modern
- Painted brick options
- Lighter color palettes
- Adjusted window placement to allow for more natural light
- Enlarged utility rooms
- Larger showers that open to the master bath
- Sliding glass doors to seamlessly transition interior living areas and outdoor living areas
- Increased living area volume
- Private bathrooms for each bedroom
- More flex space for endless design options—gyms, offices, playrooms, or hobby/craft rooms
Find the Darling home that checks off every wish on your list by visiting a Keystone Collection community yourself, or begin your search at darlinghomes.com.