My love for pretty office supplies knows no bounds. In fact, I am so obsessed with a good pen and a thick stack of heavy notecards that I feel a little jealous when I’m procuring my girlies’ school supplies each August. But given the ample selection of chic office goodies on offer, jealousy isn’t really necessary. I’ll just go out and buy some of my own.
My go-to spots for stationary, pens, and the like are Office Depot (for the sturdy basics), Container Store (for lucite containers to hold all the bits and bobs), and Paper Source (for the pretty stuff). And lucky for us Dallas-area peeps, the purveyor of lovely paper goods has just opened their second location in Plano (their original location is in NorthPark Center).
Herewith my Paper Source shopping list:
- 1. Cavallini Clipiola Paper Clips, $7.70
- 2. 2014 Cavallini Aqua Daily Planner, $32.95
- 3. Gold Confetti Foil 4 Bar Thank You Notes, $16.5
- 4. Woven Ikat Chartreuse A2 Stationery, $9
- 5. Olive, Turquoise, and Grey Le Pens, $1.95 each