Comments

11 responses to “Speaking of Lunatics I Know”

1. Enrique De La Fuente says:

There was a response in today’s DMN to Garrison’s diversity op/ed. No love for the other side?

2. Tom says:

I liked Rawlins’ column, but my significant other, who is a copy editor, said he could have used a copy editor, and I agreed, since I’m also a copy editor: http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/dn/opinion/viewpoints/stories/DN-gilliland_07edi.ART.State.Edition1.4d963e0.html
    Also of note (not just to copy editors): Comments are now on for all DMN articles. Snark away!

3. SLR says:

Getting shite-canned by D was the best thing that ever happened to Trey. Granted, there is still a risk that he comes and shoots up the office (starting with Tim), but the chances grow more remote daily.

4. Trey Garrison says:

Kris is smart hawt!

5. amanda says:

Trey’s diversity piece was perfect. He can hold my chihuahua anytime.

6. Trey Garrison says:

That would account for her gunshot wound.

7. Jack E. Jett says:

Very informative interview Mr. Garrison. I always wonder if one feels smarter after being interviewed by Kris on a show called Think?

8. Trey Garrison says:

Being around smart people like Jeff and Krys make me feel dumb. Dumber than I do most of the time.

9. Harvey Lacey says:

Double doggone darn! Radio doesn’t stand a chance when one is working a chainsaw.

For those who have access Fridays between noon and one Jeff does “everything you ever wanted to know”. It’s the best hour on local radio.

I wondered what would happen to my lunch hour after Glenn passed away. Jeff and Krys have stepped in done very well.

10. Trey Garrison says:

Click here to listen to Jeffrey, Tod and me discuss peak oil on yesterday’s Think with Krys Boyd.

Bonus Game: Count the number of times I say “um.” The over/under is set at 50.