Comments

11 responses to “Anybody Know Anything About Fuse?”

1. jrp says:

yeah, i know, but nobody believes me, least of all JWP and Judge Smails or whatever the eff his name is

downtown is like a blackhole for restaurants

Don’t you mean sink hole?

3. MS. X says:

I lived in the DP&L building where Fuse opened from 2006-2007 and I’m surprised that it remained open for as long as it did. After a splashy opening, my observation was lackluster attendance and food. Russell Hayward being brought on to save a restaurant is an interesting choice. Anyone remember the Tom Tom fiasco? And whatever that Russian Vodka place in West Village was called. Further evidence that the Hamilton’s (from Colorado)don’t know as much about the Downtown–and Dallas “scene”–as a major investor in it’s potential growth should.

4. John says:

They also own the Mosaic. I heard alot of the residents were kinda mad at the fact they were throwing giant parties on the roof and charging non-residents 25 dollars to get in. Plus a buddy of mine said some girl got drugged out of her mind up there one time.

Since then they have put a stop to the “Sunday Funday” as they called it.

I guess they finally listened to the residents.

I think they need to stop trying to pander to the “party people”… its only caused them problems. Some of the same problems that happened at Fuse’s rooftop happened at Mosaic…

5. columbiasooner says:

Obviously MS. X hasn’t been to TABC lately.

6. Brian says:

rooftop?

7. DM says:

I like it better than MTV

8. T & A Edison says:

Never substitute a 30amp fuse for a 15 or 20. Burns the house down.

9. Cam says:

So I learned this week that Bethany can’t take criticism.

*yawn* I can’t?

11. Bertha says:

Can anyone recommend a blog where we could post what we thought of Fuse?