Chelsea Clinton’s Dallas Appearance

A helpful FrontBurnervian sends along word:

Chelsea Clinton, daughter of Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, is scheduled to address students Wednesday morning at UT Dallas. Her appearance is set for 10:15 a.m. on the lower level of the Student Union. General parking for visitors will be available in Lot K and Lot J.

I’m guessing Barack will have a bigger draw. Just a guess, though.

Comments

10 responses to “Chelsea Clinton’s Dallas Appearance”

1. Brown Bess says:

I dunno about that, but there’s this Gollum-looking creature in formal wear blocking my view of your most recent posts. Fumigate please.

2. Mantooth says:

I can’t believe that the campaign is pimping her out like that. Next thing you know, Hillary will cry on cue.

3. Nathan says:

Hillary, aka Bruno, is desperate to get more people on her side in Dallas…and she thinks sending her daughter is a good idea?? Well, she hung onto Bill, so that says a lot about her judgment!!!
    Oh, she can cry on cue now. She had Visine implants put in her face, so she just needs to contract certain facial muscles that will dispense Visine. Now to bawl on cue? Well, I guess there is a chance that pigs will fly too. Wait, Bill does ride on various planes…does he count?

4. UTA fan says:

oh stop being so Dallas (Richardson) centric. She will also be in Arlington as well!

Chelsea Clinton will visit The University of Texas at Arlington for an informal question and answer session with students Wednesday. Clinton will arrive on campus at 12:30 p.m. in the Palo Duro Lounge in the E. H. Hereford University Center, 300 W. First St.

5. Rawlins says:

Mantooth, the writer’s strike is over. (No further need for re-run borrowed one liners.)

6. Long Memory says:

I have a draft of Obama’s speech: “Four score and seven years ago …”

I kid because I care. I look forward to voting for him.

7. Elizabeth says:

My friend met her on the plane to Dallas yesterday. According to her, Chelsea was very down to earth and friendly. Regardless of who you’re voting for, don’t bash her because she’s working to help her mother. I think most of us would do the same, right?

8. Not to hate, but that might be bad timing considering the packed house at Reunion at the same time.

9. Buck says:

Wait a minute.

Did someone say that D is Dallas-centric?

Wow. What a shock.

By the way, why isn’t UTD really UTR?

10. The Marty Cortland Tribute Banned says:

Nathan…

I am sitting here at the Golden Corral with the Huckabees and we are laughing our buttocks off at your humorous take on Hillary Clinton. Your wit is magic. Visine…how did you come up with that? Pigs flying and Bill rides on various planes……priceless. How about Bill balling on cue? Please, give us more.