Who she is: Sabrina Dee, Chief Strategy Officer Black Book Ink
Why we love her: She channels her creative prowess into creating some seriously fun marketing and branding projects for a slew of stylish clients (think: Forty Five Ten, Crazy Water, and Mr. Mesero). An example? In September, Dee and team set up camp in a posh “glampsite” outside the Apple store in anticipation of the iPhone 5s launch… She’s fun, a bit irreverent (in the best possible way), and has fantastic taste. What’s not to love?
Herewith a few of Sabrina’s favorite things…Enjoy!
Fall is all about fashion, family and fun, and it’s by far my favorite season! I’m all about entertaining, and this year I find myself in a new loft style apartment where my kitchen, living, and dining room are one big area.
Here are a few things that help me pull it all together.
1. I’m a bone collector. Not really, but I do love my collection of skulls on display year round. My latest addition is this silver faux cow skull. It brings out the flashy and fabulous Texan in me.
2. Festive Cocktails are must this time of year. I just picked up a copy of Vintage Cocktails…It’s full of great recipes to tantalize taste buds. Bonus: It looks great on my coffee table!
3. In my house fall means a lot of time in the kitchen. This adorable Cuisine Couture Apron from Anthropologie allows me to throw my hair up and get messy while still feeling fab.
4. My dining room table is home to The Wise Chimpanzee 5 Arm Chandelier in white by Seletti. I nabbed him at Nest. He’ll be a fabulous host to my many fall meals around the table.
6. I’m a little dark but always feminine, which is why I can always count on Grange Hall’s Urban Flower to put together a one-of-a-kind floral arrangement to give my space an edge.
7. Madison in Highland Park Village always has great home finds! My new fave is my Alexandra von Furstenberg Fearless Tray in neon green. It adds a nice pop of color to any surface, plus it’s great for serving hors d’oeuvres.