In partnership with D Magazine and DIAGEO, Hotel ZaZa Dallas, Uptown’s beloved eclectic and luxe boutique property, is delighted to host the upcoming Cocktail Showdown on Thursday, June 30 from 6 – 8 p.m. CT. Top bartenders from favorite spots across town, including Allure & Alchemy, Bottled in Bond Cocktail Parlour & Kitchen, The Mitchell, Dee Lincoln Prime, and of course, Hotel ZaZa Dallas Uptown, will battle it out to claim the title for best summer cocktail creation, incorporating an array of Diageo’s spirits into their recipes.
Participating bartenders and their spirit of choice include:
- Cristian Rosario, Allure & Alchemy – Crown Royal Peach
- Jason Moore, Hotel ZaZa Dallas Uptown – Ketel One Vodka
- Stephen Everts, Bottled in Bond Cocktail Parlour & Kitchen – George Dickel Bourbon
- Tamara Rose, The Mitchell – Don Julio Tequila
- Raymond Waring, Dee Lincoln Prime – Tanqueray Gin
The winning drink will be determined by both local VIP judges and event guests, with samples of each libation available to taste prior to voting. The evening is rounded out with DJ-spun tunes, light bites inspired by each cocktail, and a raffle, all poolside in celebration of the season of summer. Tickets are $25 and can be purchased HERE, benefitting North Texas Food Bank. Guests must be 21 years or older.