CBD products are on the rise as great alternatives for different symptoms like sleep disturbance, acute pain, anxiety, and body ache. CBD does not have any harmful symptoms or side effects, unlike other substances that have psychoactive effects.
You might be looking for a trustworthy brand that can provide you with CBD products like CBD oils. If so, you have come to the right place. We will tackle the best brands that provide high-quality CBD oils for your needs.
Each individual’s needs are different, and we look into brands that can cater to multiple needs. We also considered brands that have a good long-standing reputation. Customer reviews and satisfaction are factors we take a look into in choosing the top brands for CBD oils.
There are multiple steps we took when recommending the top brands for CBD oils. These brands provide top-notch quality CBD products at the comfort of your home. You can purchase and order from these brands online for your CBD needs.
Top 5 CBD Companies
- Fab CBD Oil – Top-Rated & High Quality
- Cheef Botanicals – Best Value
- CBDistillery – Wide Variety of Tinctures
- NuLeaf Naturals – High Potency Oils
- Joy Organics – Organic CBD Products
Steps We Followed in Recommending CBD Oil Brands
Due to CBD’s recent popularity, numerous brands are on the market, competing to be the best CBD brand out there. We made sure to take proper steps in researching before picking out the best brands to recommend.
We researched numerous brands and each product they offer. We encountered multiple brands that offer great products, but that is not the only factor we considered. We also took a look at the features of each brand that they can give to their customers.
Some of the features we considered are customer service, customer satisfaction, and the brand’s honesty. An honest brand that takes the utmost care of its customers will give you the best quality CBD oil you need and the ultimate experience.
Your safety is of utmost importance to us, so we only consider the brands with the best quality CBD products. Aside from this, brands that publish their laboratory results on their website are fair on our list.
We researched countless materials and reviews about each brand and decided on the best five brands that provide quality CBD oils.
Guidelines in Choosing these CBD Brands
Below are the guidelines we followed when choosing the best brands for CBD oils:
- Effectivity of the brand and how close it comes to its claims. There are numerous uses for CBD, including muscle strains and mental symptoms like anxiety. A good brand is useful in providing comfort for each condition.
- One of the pieces of information we look into is where the brand’s hemp came from. A regulated hemp farm like the United States farms provides a safe and quality hemp plant extract. Brands that use hemp from other countries may contain other additives or chemicals harmful to your health.
- Does the brand follow FDA guidelines? Brands that do not follow the guidelines for proper CBD oil production are immediately out of the list. Brands that do not follow the guidelines can cause harm to your health and safety.
- What extraction types do they offer? Some customers prefer only CBD, without anything else, including the terpenes and nutrients. Others prefer a full spectrum where they can get all the nutrients and an appropriate amount of THC.
- Are they following the proper THC level guidelines? For a CBD product to be approved and considered legal, all THC levels must be below 0.3%. If a product does not meet this guideline, it is punishable by law.
- Can you see the laboratory results of the brand online? Whether a brand uses third-party laboratory testing and posts it on their website is a huge factor. Brands that are honest and transparent earn their consumer’s trust.
- Do they give recommended dosages? While each dosage depends entirely on the person, a brand that provides information is a huge help, especially for people new to CBD products.
- Is the brand trustworthy? A clean and honorable reputation is essential in determining if a brand is worth the buy. Customers widely trust brands that have long-standing reputations, even after years.
- Does the brand offer accurate information about CBD? There are still some misconceptions about the use of CBD. Beginners to CBD may need some useful information and guidance when trying CBD for the first time.
While carefully considering these guidelines, we built up a list of the top brands offering quality CBD products.
Top 5 Best CBD Oils
#1. Fab CBD – High Quality & Top Rated
Fab CBD is one of the long-standing CBD brands online. After their launch in 2017, multiple customers chose Fab CBD as the brand of their choice. The brand is consistent with the quality of its products and is a brand multiple customers rely on.
You can find different types of CBD products on their website. They cater to different needs and preferences. Forms like gummies and tinctures are available to help with your health symptoms. However, before you decide to incorporate Fab CBD products, you must have an in-depth knowledge of that product. Click on this link to learn everything about the 3 Best Products of Fab CBD. Fab CBD caters to pet needs as well, providing CBD-infused dog treats.
The hemp of Fab CBD came from Colorado’s strictly regulated farms and ensures there are no other chemicals in your hemp plant. Fab CBD uses an environmental-friendly extraction method to create their CBD products as well.
The CO2 Extraction method of Fab CBD ensures that you are getting the most potent and clean CBD oils. There are no additives or harmful chemicals on their products, causing no negative side effects on your health.
Fab CBD offers pure and potent CBD oils that give multiple health benefits to their customers. Fab CBD ensures that you get potent, full-spectrum CBD that contains useful secondary cannabinoids to ensure its effectiveness.
You can also choose from their wide variety of CBD forms. One of their best-sellers is their CBD gummies. The gummies are quite potent, and you can easily ingest a lot of CBD in one dosage. Fab CBD also offers other CBD forms like creams and capsules.
Fab CBD offers potent full-spectrum CBD oils. Full-spectrum allows you to get the hemp plant’s maximum benefits without the risk of high THC levels. All products contain THC levels of less than 0.3% to ensure your safety and avoid any psychoactive effects.
- Fab CBD offers a varying level of potency. Choose from 300 to 2400mg of CBD according to your preference.
- Fab CBD offers a great alternative to tinctures, which is their gummies. Their gummies are potent and effective in just a single dose.
- Fab CBD has excellent customer service.
- Their tinctures have a reputation for being the most effective when it comes to anxiety.
- You can get your purchases discreetly and speedily.
- It has innovative CBD-infused superfood for people who prefer food options.
- Fab CBD offers free and speedy shipping on orders $89 and above.
- Customers from the United Kingdom or Canada cannot avail of their products.
- Fab CBD does not offer any membership that automatically reorders your purchases.
Here is information about Fab CBD and how they met our strict guidelines:
Options: Fab CBD offers multiple forms of CBD. Some forms include gummies, tinctures, salves, and dog treats. Having a wide variety of selections allows customers to find what they need.
Extraction Type: Fab CBD offers full-spectrum hemp oil that contains multiple secondary cannabinoids. These secondary cannabinoids help enhance the other CBDs present in the product and increase its effectiveness. Full-spectrum hemp oil provides more health benefits as well.
Published Lab Results: You can readily read the laboratory results of ProVerde on Fab CBD’s website. The laboratory is a third-party, and this ensures direct and transparent results from the brand.
Return Policy: If you found yourself not satisfied with the CBD products provided, you have a month of satisfaction guarantee. You can get a full refund for the products you do not like.
#2. Cheef Botanicals – Best Value
Cheef Botanicals is one of the most trustworthy and reliable brands that offer CBD products in the market. The founders of this brand have twenty-five years of experience, knowing what the consumers need.
Cheef Botanicals is one of the best CBD Oil Companies that offer highly potent tinctures that can help you to improve the quality of your life. These CBD oils also help manage different areas of pain and health conditions like anxiety. Cheef Botanicals offers CBD oils you can constantly rely on.
Accurate information about CBD is also available on their website. Cheef Botanicals aim to correct people’s misconceptions about CBD and offer accurate information on its benefits and use them properly.
Beginners who are new to CBD can also find information about proper CBD use on their website. You can find a recommended dosage chart on their website to follow if you are not sure how much dosage you can take.
Cheef Botanicals also offer varying levels of potency according to your needs. Cheef Botanicals allows for a month of the return policy and refund if you are not given a damaged or incorrect product.
This brand offers natural unflavored oils, which is perfect for people who like the taste of hemp. If you do not want the taste of hemp, you can also choose to avail of their pills and capsules to avoid hemp’s taste.
Everything from the laboratory results and manufacturing methods is available on their website. The brand is trustworthy and reliable because of the founder’s experience and honesty about their products.
- You do not have to pay for any shipping on your purchases, and there is no minimum purchase required.
- Customer service will quickly answer any questions or inquiries you may have.
- Discount codes are available online to save on product prices.
- They offer a membership option that gives you multiple discounts.
- Cheef Botanicals offer bulk purchases for any person who wants to become a retailer.
- Depending on the level of potency, CBD oils can be costly.
- Be aware that customer representatives are not available on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Finding the specific product of your choice can be hard due to the large variety of CBD products.
Here is information about Cheef Botanicals and how they met our strict guidelines:
Multiple Options for Potency: Customers have multiple options for the level of potency they want in their oils. People who want a more potent dosage can choose their higher dosage of potency.
Honesty: Cheef Botanicals is the most trustworthy and reliable brand because of its honesty and transparency regarding its products. All of their laboratory results and product information are readily available on the website.
Years of Experience: Cheef Botanicals prides itself on years of experience and research about the CBD field. Each product is properly tested and researched to provide health benefits without adverse effects.
#3. CBDistillery – Wide Variety Of CBD Tinctures
The founders of CBDistillery are natives from Colorado, where trusted hemp farms are located. CBDistillery uses non-artificial techniques when harvesting its hemp plants. CBDistillery also aims to bring fairly priced CBD products into the market.
CBDistillery uses the latest research on CBD to improve its product’s effectiveness and strength. The products of CBDistillery are US Hemp authority certified and ISO-certified, ensuring the products do not cause any negative side effects.
CBDistillery believes that testing and CBD manufacturing must not harm the environment as well. The laboratory testing conducted on CBDistillery’s products is completely vegan and does not involve animals.
This brand is one of the few that offers isolates for their CBD oils. If you only want CBD and nothing else on your oils, you can choose CBDistillery. Isolates contain no THC or other terpenes, only pure CBD extract from the hemp plant. CBDistillery CBD Oil is proven to be one of the effective CBD Oil that helps you overcome mental problems like anxiety and depression.
The company offers affordable oils for their value. The oils are reasonably priced and offer multiple options for their potency. You can have 5000mg of CBD in your oil if you need a higher dosage for your CBD.
You can find tinctures, soft gels, gummies, and topicals on their website to suit your preferences. They offer both full and broad-spectrum extraction types for their hemp oils, ensuring you get the maximum benefits of the hemp plant.
- The brand offers honest and transparent information about their products, including their laboratory testing and results.
- The US Hemp Authority approves of CBDistillery’s products. The products are ISO-certified as well.
- CBDistillery contains both full and broad-spectrum tinctures and oils.
- Laboratory testing made on CBDistillery’s products are cruelty-free.
- CBDistillery offers different forms of CBD aside from CBD Tinctures.
- Shipping can have some delays, especially during a pandemic.
- The oil droppers used can break easily if not handled properly. This disadvantage can cause you to waste excess oils.
- CBDistillery does not offer live chat for inquiries and questions.
Here is information about CBDistillery and how they met our strict guidelines:
Different Forms of CBD: CBDistillery offers different forms of CBD, including tinctures, topicals, gummies, and capsules. They also have varying potency levels that you can choose from, the most potent being 5000mg.
Potent and Certified Products: The products of CBDistillery do not contain any GMO and are approved by the US Hemp Authority and ISO-certification.
#4. Nuleaf Naturals – Best Full Spectrum CBD Oil
Nuleaf Naturals offers varying levels of potency according to your needs. Some people may need a stronger dose for their condition, and Nuleaf Naturals provides just that. You can choose from 300 to 6000mg of CBD in your tinctures.
Nuleaf Naturals provide one of the most potent tinctures in the market. These potency options are perfect for people dealing with extreme conditions. The hemp plant used for the oil is organically grown in the farms of Colorado as well.
Nuleaf Naturals have one of the highest potencies in their CBD oils. You can avail of their 6000mg CBD tinctures if you want a higher dosage of CBD. This potency is perfect for people experiencing chronic pain and may need higher doses.
The design of the bottle makes it, so your CBD is well-protected. You can bring your CBD anywhere with ease, without the fear of destroying the quality of your CBD. Nuleaf Naturals uses full-spectrum extraction methods to give you all the benefits of CBD.
All their products are carefully tested for any forms of pesticides or additives. You can view their recent laboratory results in the Frequently Asked Questions section. You can view the details about their manufacturing methods on their website as well.
- Nuleaf naturals offer high potency levels, including 6000mg of CBD.
- The bottles of naturals offer light protection. This feature makes your CBD protected no matter where you go.
- Discount codes are available online to save some money on your purchase.
- Nuleaf Naturals have cGMP and ISO certificates for their quality products.
- Nuleaf Naturals have potent and effective full-spectrum hemp oils.
- You can easily find the products you are looking for on the website.
- The laboratory results may be challenging to find for others.
- There is not much information compared to other brands.
Here is information about Nuleaf Naturals and how they met our strict guidelines:
- Nuleaf naturals offer a wide variety of potencies. You can choose from 300mg to 6000mg in potency.
- The products of Nuleaf Naturals are cGMP and ISO-certified, ensuring quality and your safety.
- All products are manufactured in FDA-approved laboratories to ensure quality.
- Nuleaf Naturals uses an advanced cultivation program that is strictly regulated when growing their hemp plants.
- The design of the bottles ensures that your CBD is protected from light and exposure.
#5. Joy Organics – Organic CBD Oil
Joy Organics may be new to the industry compared to other brands. However, within just two years, a steady stream of customers choose Joy Organics for their trusted CBD brand. The brand offers the best broad-spectrum in the market.
Joy Organics knows how to take care of their customers well. The brand is family-owned by people who have been using CBD for its health benefits. Joy knows the struggle of getting quality hemp online. Joy aims to help other people struggling with CBD products as an alternative to pharmaceutical medicines.
For people who are conscious about THC levels, you may choose this brand. All the products of Joy Organics contain no trace of THC. The brand uses the latest technology to provide high-quality, broad-spectrum oils that contain all the nutrients of the hemp plant without any trace of THC.
Broad-spectrum CBD oils are perfect for people who would like to receive the nutrients and other flavor profiles of the hemp plant without any THC risk. However, Joy Organics does not offer high potency options compared to other brands.
The company uses a nanoemulsion method to increase the product’s absorption into your body. Joy Organics also provides one of the best customer services. You can ask any inquiries or questions, and they will answer back promptly. Read this review to know more about the benefits, side effects, and customer reviews of Joy Organics.
- All the products of Joy Organics contain no THC at all. You can get the maximum benefits of CBD without any THC risks.
- The results of their laboratory testing are readily available on their website. Additional information about their products is included as well.
- You do not have to pay for shipping on your purchases.
- All the information about their manufacturing process is available on their website. They have great customer service as well.
- They do not offer any products that contain appropriate THC levels.
- The most potent option available is only 1500mg.
Here is information about Joy Organics and how they met our strict guidelines:
- Broad-spectrum mix: Joy Organics organically grow their hemp and use a specific extraction method. They separate the THC from the hemp after extraction to ensure you get all the nutrients of the plant.
- No THC at all: The products of Joy Organics contain no THC at all. The reason for this is because of their extraction and separation method, ensuring no hint of THC Is left behind the final product.
What to Look for In A Good Brand For CBD Oils?
Due to CBD’s gaining popularity, choosing a good brand can be challenging. However, there are some factors you can look into when choosing your brand for CBD oils.
Below are what to look for in a good brand for CBD oils:
- Always know where the brand’s hemp came from. A strictly regulated farm in the United States is much safer compared to other countries. The farms in Colorado are strictly regulated and follow the FDA guidelines for hemp production. A brand that does not use hemp from the United States may not be controlled and regulated for proper THC levels.
- Check if the brand is using appropriate THC levels. For a CBD product to pass as legal, the final product must not contain THC levels of more than 0.3%. If you buy any product that contains more than 0.3% THC levels, you risk going against the law.
- Know which extraction type you prefer. Some people prefer to have CBD and nothing else, which is an Isolate type of extraction. Others prefer having other nutrients and flavor profiles in their hemp oil, which is a full spectrum. And lastly, you may want to have all the other nutrients in a hemp plant without any hint of THC, which is a broad-spectrum extraction type. Know your preferences, so you can select which brands cater to your needs.
- Take a look at whether your oil contains other ingredients. These ingredients may cause a risk to your health if you are allergic to them. If you are vegan, take a look into whether there are any animal products on your tinctures and capsules. People who are allergic to gluten should look into brands that are gluten-free as well.
- Always read the third-party laboratory results. Honest and transparent brands use laboratories to test their final product for appropriate THC levels and more. Make sure these results are readily available on their website to ensure the brand you are buying from is trustworthy.
What Is the Proper Dosage for CBD Oils?
Some companies offer a recommended dosage chart for their CBD oils and other CBD products. If they have a recommended dosage chart, always check and follow them if you can. Each CBD oil is different and following the recommended dosage chart can help you adjust the dosages accordingly.
If the company does not have a recommended dosage chart, you can ask a few factors for yourself. First off, what are your height and gender? You also need to check the chemical balance in your endocannabinoid system and see how much CBD support you need.
The Endocannabinoid system is a part of our body that is a huge factor for regulating sleep and pain signals. A disruption in this system may cause side effects like insomnia, muscle pain, and mood changes.
CBD works with your endocannabinoid receptors, provides the same effect, and soothes the system’s factors. By adding CBD to your health, you can prevent the side effects that came from the disruption of your Endocannabinoid system.
You also need to consider why you are adding CBD to your diet in the first place. If it is for pain, how severe is your pain? If a lower dosage of CBD cannot help with your pain management, you may want to increase the dosage accordingly.
You also have other options aside from oil tinctures. There are other forms of CBD products, including gummies, topicals, and capsules. Gummies are a great way of consuming CBD because it gives a potent dose with just a single gummy.
Topicals like salves are the safest way to use CBD because it does not directly enter your bloodstream. In the end, you have to listen to your body and know how much CBD you can absorb.
Beginners to CBD should always start with a lower dose. 5mg is a good starting point for beginners. You can always increase your dosage as time goes on. Allow your body to adjust to the CBD first before increasing your dosage.
Can CBD Help with Specific Conditions and Symptoms?
The rising popularity of CBD is because it can help alleviate certain health conditions and symptoms. Most pharmaceutical medicines contain additives and chemicals that can cause dependency and side effects.
CBD can help alleviate symptoms like insomnia, general anxiety, depression, muscle tension, and chronic pain. CBD can be an organic remedy that can help lessen the symptom of these conditions.
Another benefit of CBD is that it does not contain high levels of THC. The appropriate level for THC in CBD products is only 0.3%. THC’s high levels can cause psychoactive effects, including hallucination, dizziness, and the feeling of being “high.”
People who experience chronic pain and other underlying medical conditions are prescribed painkillers containing high THC levels. You may ask your doctor if you can use CBD as an alternative painkiller to prevent any drug dependency.
Always remember that CBD can help lessen the symptoms of certain conditions but can never cure them. Especially for chronic pain, underlying medical conditions still need a medical professional’s attention to permanently cure the illness.
Below is a list of symptoms that CBD can help lessen:
- General Anxiety and Depression
- Mental illnesses like Autism
- Headaches and Migraines
- Inflammation on non-cancerous tumors
- Chronic and Acute pain
- Degrading bone health and pain
- Other skin conditions like skin inflammation
How CBD Oils Affect Your Endocannabinoid System?
The endocannabinoid system is responsible for a variety of health factors. A disruption to your cannabinoid receptors or endocannabinoid system can cause side effects and symptoms.
Below are some of the body functions the endocannabinoid system is responsible for:
- Having too much appetite or none at all
- Sending pain signals to your brain
- Sending pleasure or proper hormone signals on your brain
- Improving your immunity to diseases
- Having a good quality sleep
- Regulating and managing your mood
- Preventing inflammation on your body
- Retaining memories and information
- Allowing your body to move freely
- Regulating body heat
- Preventing indigestion and constipation
- Helping with reproduction
Topical CBD products like cream and salves bind to your endocannabinoid system receptors and work their way from there. Click here to check out the Best CBD Creams. Other CBD products enter your bloodstream and then bind to your ECS receptors to help with the bodily functions listed above.
How Do I Use CBD Oil Products?
There are different forms of CBD products. A common form is CBD oil tinctures. You can use the tincture by using the dropper tool and dropping the oil underneath your tongue. Hold it in there for a few seconds before swallowing.
If you do not like the taste of hemp oil, you can also use CBD pills and capsules. Most brands offer a soft gel option where you can just swallow a pill and receive CBD benefits. This option is perfect for people who do not want any hemp taste.
You can also use CBD gummies or superfoods. The gummies are a great way of adding CBD to your system in just a single dose. Most gummies are potent, and you only need to eat one gummy per day. Superfoods are also a great addition to your diet.
All the oral forms of CBD must enter your bloodstream before you feel any effect. There may be a delay in the CBD effects, but other brands offer quick reactions after ingesting the product.
Topicals like salves and creams are the safest way to use CBD. Topicals do not enter your bloodstream, and you only bind through your endocannabinoid receptors through the epidermis. This form is perfect for skin inflammations or menstrual cramps.
Side Effects of CBD Products
There are no severe side effects of using CBD oil products. However, below is a list of minor side effects you may experience when using CBD:
- CBD can lower your blood pressure.
- Dizziness and Sleepiness are one of the minor side effects of CBD.
- The calming effects of CBD can also cause depression.
- If you are using CBD to improve your sleep schedule, you may have withdrawal symptoms after not using it.
Always check with a medical professional first if it is appropriate to add CBD oil products to your diet. This precaution is necessary to prevent any health risks, especially if you have underlying medical conditions.
In Conclusion: Should You Buy CBD Oils?
CBD products are growing in popularity ever since their legalization in 2018. CBD oils are a great alternative to medicines like pain killers. Most people suffering from chronic pain use pain killers with high THC levels on them.
CBD products do not contain high levels of THC and do not make you psychoactive. CBD in proper dosages has multiple health benefits like improving your sleep quality, managing your pain, and calming your nerves down.
CBD products work because they bind on the endocannabinoid receptors all over your body and help it function. A disruption in your endocannabinoid system may cause side effects like insomnia and muscle tension.
CBD works by giving your ECS a small push in the right direction. Finding a good company that provides safe and high-quality CBD products can be challenging. However, this article recommends the best companies you can find currently in the market.
Always take a look and research the company you are buying your CBD products from. Check if the brand has reputable hemp sources, third-party laboratory testing, and accurate information about their products on their website.
Before adding CBD to your diet, check with a medical professional first to avoid any health complications. Remember that CBD products can help alleviate symptoms but do not cure your medical condition.