Do you know about Amazon’s Treasure Truck? I’m currently brushing up, and I have a lot to learn. Essentially, it’s a physical truck, located in 30 major U.S. cities (including Dallas), which features one must-have item. If you text “TRUCK” to 24193, they’ll send you details about. Then, if you want whatever the chosen object is, you can go pick it up that day, presumably from the Treasure Truck. You never know what that one item is going to be!
So, okay, that’s the Treasure Truck. (Did everyone else know about the Treasure Truck? Was that just my Amazon blind spot?) On occasion, the Truck will go on tour to a much more exclusive list of cities. It’s currently doing just that during its Beauty Pop-Up Tour, bringing 10-minute manis, hand masks, and more to New York, Chicago, Dallas, and Los Angeles. This Saturday, the Treasure Truck will stop be posting up at Fashion Industry Gallery (aka F.I.G.) on Ross Avenue from 11am to 6pm.
Here are a few brands you’ll find (and be able to experience via demos and sample) this Saturday. See you at the Treasure Truck!
- Hand Masks Hosted by Aveeno
- Volumizer Styling Hosted by Bead Head
- 10-Minute Manicure Hosted by Butter London
- Makeup Application Bar Hosted by L’Oréal and Maybelline
- Skin360 Skin Scans Hosted by Neutrogena
- Braid Bar Hosted by Pantene
- Beard Trims Hosted by Norelco