Children’s Medical Center Dallas, the flagship hospital of Children’s Health, was ranked in all 10 pediatric specialties by U.S. News & World Report. It’s care as strong as the kids Children’s Health serves. Learn more.
Ranked in 10 out of 10 specialties
- Cardiology and Heart Surgery
- Diabetes and Endocrinology
- Gastroenterology and Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Neurology and Neurosurgery
- Pulmonology and Lung Surgery
About U.S. News & World Report rankings
U.S News & World Report collects clinical data from pediatric specialists through a detailed survey that measures information such as patient safety, infection prevention, and staffing. In 2021, only 89 children’s hospitals were ranked in at least one of the pediatric specialties evaluated.
About Children’s Health
Children’s Health offers a comprehensive range of specialties that combine advanced technology and innovative approaches at the hands of experienced physicians and care teams. From broken bones and other traumas to world-class care for cancer and heart disease, Children’s Health provides exceptional treatment options.
- 50+ pediatric specialty and subspecialty programs
- Top 50 virtual health and innovation programs in hospitals nationwide
- Transformative biomedical advances through Children’s Medical Center Research Institute at UT Southwestern
- Only Level I Pediatric Trauma Center in North Texas
- Magnet designation received by fewer than 8% of hospitals
- Dallas’ only academically affiliated pediatric hospital with UT Southwestern