It’s been a big year for Dallas. Hot off the heels of Chanel’s Métiers d’Art show, out ShopTalk blog roll was filled with lots of celebrity visitings, crazy (and not-so-crazy) beauty trends, and whole lot of style. These were your favorite shopping and fashion stories of the year:
- Diane von Furstenberg Thinks Dallas Women are the Most Beautiful in America. The glamorous designer loves Dallas, and we love her back.
- Top hairstyles in Dallas this Fall. Thinking about chopping it all off? Check out our guide first.
- Can Coconut Oil Replace Your Beauty Routine? We Give It a Try. (Oil Pulling Included!). Our verdict? Click through to find out.
- Salon Owner Michael Flores Says It’s Time to Chop Off Your Locks and Quit Dying them Purple. Dallas ladies love their hair, and Neiman Marcus’ mane man tells us what’s stylish—no holds barred.
- Zac Posen Loves Dallas Women. The American designer was in town to accept the Career Achievement Award from Fashion Group International. We asked him the tough stuff like what his favorite song to dance to and what makes Dallas women so special.