Naturally, we’re following up Molly Miller’s purse spill with that of her sister Sally Miller, the other half of A Piece of Toast blog. With a bigger bag than her partner in crime, Sally keeps it surprisingly simple with a handful of necessities stored in collected designer gear. With her evident eye for pretty things, it’s no shock she’s inspired a few wish list items–I’ve got to get one of those Graphic Image planners and a Mason Pearson mini–but did you know she’s also a kindergarten teacher? Take a look Miss Miller’s bag. I give it an A+.
1. Beauty products from left:
Purell hand sanitizer. “I’m a big hand sanitizer person. Like, when I get gas, I’ll start the pump, sanitize, stop it, sanitize…”
Vaseline Healing Hand Cream.
First aid antibiotic cream.
Smith’s Rosebud Salve in a tube. “This is my favorite.”
Baby Lips Lip Balm by Maybelline. “Chapstick’s a necessity. I like this for summer because it has SPF.”
Supergoop! Anti-Aging City Sunscreen Serum. “It’s a serum. I love this for my face. It’s really sheer. It’s awesome.”
Mason Pearson Junior Mix hairbrush. “I’m obsessive about my hairbrush. My hair gets so knotted.”
2. Graphic Image planner. “I write everything down in it. I like the bigger size.”
3. Tory Burch Violet Zip Continental wallet. “My boyfriend gave it to me for Christmas and I like that it’s wild.”
4. The Probability of Miracles book. “I borrowed it from my cousin on the beach. It’s really good.”
5. Tory Burch Pyramid Stud iPhone case. “My friend who works there in New York gave it to me.”
6. The Big O key rings. “One is for my apartment. The other set is for my car keys. They’re great because you can just wear them on your wrist.”
7. Louis Vuitton Key Pouch. “I keep all my credit cards and my ID in there. When I bought it, my mom told me it was a frivolous way to spend my money, but later I was like, ‘It’s the best thing I’ve ever bought.’ I’ve had it since college.”
8. iPad Mini. “When I got my iPad Mini, there were no cool covers out so I got on Amazon and got this. I wanted something white. I love my iPad because it’s like a second phone.”
9. Ray-Ban Aviator sunglasses with Cystal Blue mirror. “These are new-ish. I got them before I went to a music festival. I’m obsessed with the reflective lenses. I feel like a rockstar in them.”
10. Truffle No 1 Clarity bag. “It has things that I use on a daily basis.”