1. Le Metiér de Beauté Eye Brightening and Setting Powder. This product tops the list of my must-haves. The micronized powder lightens up under-eye areas. In hot summer months it keeps concealer in place. In winter it covers up too many nights snuggled up with a bottle of red wine. Available at Neiman Marcus.
2. Everything Acne flooding in to V.O.D. right now, but especially this watercolor floral sweatshirt. Wear it now, wear it later. Probably forever.
3. Estée Lauder Pure Color lipstick on Plum Couture à la Anthony Vacarello fall 2013 ready-to-wear. Close up here. Love the matching plum eye and lip. Available at most department stores.
4. A three-pack of Strathcona stockings. Exciting under boots in fall, or, when you’re bowling. (As experienced this weekend.)
5. These All Black Oxford sandals from Pumps. I’m in the fall spirit and it’s only mid-July. A couple calf-hair straps on these bad boys ought to make it feel like we’re closer to autumn.