1. These Cooper camo skinnies from Textile by Elizabeth and James at Original Octane. I’d wear them nonstop year-round with tanks and sandals or sweaters and boots.
2. The new Mansur Gavriel vegetable-tanned leather tote that just hit the floor at Nicole Kwon. So classic, so sophisticated, so easy to fill full of stuff.
3. Estée Lauder’s Pure Color gloss in Plum Desire. It’s hands down one of my favorite lip gloss colors of all time, and considering I have 15 or so shades in my purse at all times, that’s saying something. It’s a raspberry cream that provides a sheer wash in one swipe or rich color in two.
4. These Casadei for Prabal Gurung strappy wedge pumps on sale at Barneys.com. I need to lose a shoe size, but who’s a 6.5? Grab those babies.
5. Becca’s new Blotting Powder Perfector in Translucent. Available at Blushington, Four Seasons spa boutique, and Sephora stores. I’m using it as both a setting powder over tinted moisturizer and mattifier to combat shine mid-90-degree-day. Bring it on, summer. I’m ready.