1. Cynthia Rowley watercolor dress, $420/Stanley Korshak: This pretty piece can be dressed up or down and is perfect for partying all day (and through the night).
2. ASOS glitter sunglasses, $20.36/here: Look festive and shield yourself from the bright Texas sun in these glittery cat-eye sunglasses. They might even come in handy for the fireworks show.
3. Kelly Wearstler box clutch, $795/here: I never say “no” to Kelly Wearstler. The stripes are patriotic, but you can use this gem all year long.
4. Robert Rodriguez sleeveless top, $295/Neiman Marcus: Even if dressing to match a theme isn’t your thing, this Robert Rodriguez top will be. Pair it with white jeans or a fitted skirt to look party-ready in a flash.
5. LeifNotes red platforms, $99.95/Anthropologie: The wedge/heel combo will keep you comfy and stylish, whether you’re traipsing through the park or the bars.
6. Marc Jacobs striped cashmere sweater, $260/Forty Five Ten: Can you ever really have too many stripes? Add this snuggly Marc Jacobs sweater to your outfit for a pop of pure Americana.
7. Anthropologie flower necklace, $68/Anthropologie: Keeping it simple with a white ensemble? Slap this on with a swipe of red lipstick and you’re so done.
8. Mara Hoffman cutout one piece, $275/here: How to look patriotic while lounging poolside: don this feisty, printed one-piece. Don’t forget the SPF!
9. Holmes & Yang silk dupioni shorts, $220/Forty Five Ten: These bright red shorts are sure to stop the show.
10. American flag shorts, $52/Impeccable Pig: You won’t regret going a little bit literal in these adorable flag print shorts. Show off your American pride in stars and stripes. Just add sparklers.
Lauren Adams is a ShopTalk intern.