We don’t know how D’Andra Simmons, creator and CEO of beauty line Hard Night Good Morning, seems to juggle her business, chairing events, wedding planning, TV appearances, her many philanthropic endeavors, or that huge blue rock on her finger (kidding), but it’s no surprise she needs a Texas-sized bag to carry all her belongings. Take a look at what she keeps in her tote.
1. Kate Spade wallet. “It’s durable and has a lot of space.”
2. Beauty gear (clockwise from top): Nasomatto perfume in “Narcotic Venus” (“I don’t really wear mainstream designer perfumes–I like to wear something different”), essential oils (“I use them every day”), Lancome Color Design lipstick in “Pink Attitude,” and Hard Night Good Morning Facial Cocktail serum (“It’s my anchor product. It’s a lifter, toner, and tightener–perfect for anyone who doesn’t get enough sleep, i.e. me.”)
3. Stationery. “I’m a big thank you note writer.”
4. Ultimate Living vitamins in Hair, Skin, and Nails formula and Anti-Aging formula
5. 2012 No Tie Dinner and Dessert Party benefiting AIDS services of Dallas. “I’m the media ambassador this year.”
6. Photos: (left) from Junior League Ball and (right) fiance Colin Duchin
7. Devotional. “I always keep one in my bag.”
8. Chanel cosmetics bag.
9. Rebecca Minkoff iPhone case. “More African looking stuff.”
10. Hayward Baby Clutch. “In a pinch, when I don’t have time to change, I can switch from day to night. I have it in six different colors.”
11. M. Gianni’s “D’Andra Simmons” frames from Fashion Optical.
12. Spare jewelry. “I always carry extra jewelry in my bag, and I keep a spare wedding band because I don’t travel with my engagement ring.”
13. Hard Night Good Morning samples.
14. Ted Baker quilted iPad case. “Orange is one of my favorite colors.”
15. Case for business cards and product samples. “It fits the theme of my house. It looks like an African museum.”
16. Hermes notebook.