Krystal Schlegel is known as an SMU girl about town and a socialite (along with the rest of the pretty Schlegel ladies), but have you checked out her year-old blog yet? And that’s not all. Though an online fashion diary can keep a girl busy, she also manages to make time for her favorite charities, which most recently includes the Top Hat & Tails event for Paws in the City, in which Krystal will compete in a Dancing with the Stars-esque contest to raise money for our beloved furries. We had a feeling it would be fun to look in her purse, and we were right.
1. Treats from Tails of the City. “They’re for my best friend, Buddy,” she says of her Yorkipoo.
2. Rock of Ages playbill from her most recent theater excursion. “My sister knows the lead guy, so we got to go backstage.”
3. Chanel sunglasses. (She prefers “big sunnies.”)
4. Uptown Popcorn in cinnamon toast
5. Essie polish in “Ballet Slippers”
6. Frederic Fekkai Marine Summer Hair Anti-Frizz Cream for her “really curly hair.”
7. Smythson passport case, which in a permanent fixture in her bag, because her family travels back and forth from their Canada lake house (Take us with you!)
8. Bag Snob’s Tina Craig created this ostrich wallet clutch. (Find these exclusive babies at Forty Five Ten)
9. Smythson journal full of her to-dos and schedule.
10. Camera. “I’m always taking pictures for my blog.”
11. iPhone. “I’m obsessed with Twitter.”
12. Car keys, which include a new blue Mavs key. (See it buried underneath?) “My boyfriend had that made. He’s a huge Mavs fan.”
13. iPad in a Tory Burch case. “I use magazine apps on it for fashion inspiration.”
14. Personalized lipstick cases used as place card holders during her sister’s bridesmaid lunch