The people at Stanley Korshak (love the new web site) are nuts about COR Silver Soap, reportedly the best-selling cleanser in the store–and that sucker is $125! Which means one of two things: excellent marketing or the darn thing takes 10 years off your face. (If someone out there uses this soap, I want to know if it’s worth $125.) Anyhoo, I digress. The real news here is that there are three new products to boost the soap’s results: Silver Anytime Moisturizer, Silver Wrinkle Serum, and Silver Eye Cream. The products are designed to even skin tone, maintain moisture, and replenish collagen using the same patented technology and active ingredients as Cor soap. Stay with me after the jump for a full list of active ingredients. And, COR users, let me hear from you!
Some of the natural, active ingredients in the new products includes:
· Ascorbyl Glucoside (stabilized Vitamin C) and Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E). – These two powerful antioxidants have been shown to protect cell membranes from damage, helping to rejuvenate the skin, minimize the appearance of wrinkles and suppress melanin synthesis to brighten dull skin under the eye.
· Palmitoyl Pentapeptide, a unique molecule that stimulates the skin’s natural renewal and exfoliation process and thickens skin.
· Acetyl Hexapeptide – Lifts and tightens the skin to produce Botox® type results without paralyzing the muscle.
· Pomegranate Extract – Helps reduce the affects of aging and fight free radicals
· Copper Tri-Peptide – Improves the healing of skin lesions, sun damage and acne damage.