Everybody’s buzzing about the King Tut exhibit coming to the Dallas Museum of Art this fall, and The Ritz-Carlton, Dallas is getting in on the action. Beginning October 3 and running through May 17, The Ritz is offering a couple of VIP packages designed to make your Tut-viewing experience extra special. For the pretty reasonable price of $349 and up, the King Tut Package includes an overnight stay in a Deluxe Guestroom or Suite, two VIP tickets to the exhibit, breakfast for two at Fearing’s, an Egyptian-themed pastry to welcome you to the hotel, and overnight valet parking. Not bad, not bad. But if you happen to have $60,000 burning a hole in your pocket, you’ll want to check out the Live Like a Pharaoh Package. It’s way better than this one. Jump to see what 60 grand will get you.
- Two-night stay in the 1,700-square-foot Ritz-Carlton Suite
- Private after-hours access and personal tour of the exhibit
- Chauffeured transportation to and from the exhibit in a Bentley motorcar
- An in-suite Egyptian dinner, including wine pairings
- Two 24 Karat Gold Facials at The Ritz-Carlton Spa
- A custom-made 21 karat Egyptian gold bracelet designed by private jeweler Carter Malouf and presented in a one-of-a-kind pyramid