It’s really no wonder that beauty is a multibillion-dollar industry–especially when a little container of some magic potion (and the press material actually called it “magic”) is going to set you back $240. That said, we are all suckers for something that claims to combat signs of fatigue and stress–the two things that seem to ail our pretty faces the most. Enter Sisley Radiant Immediate Lift, available at Saks Fifth Avenue and Neiman Marcus, which smooths your skin and restores radiance and luminosity. Now, if only that little jar came with a nice man inside who appreciated our new glow. Read more for a detailed list of active ingredients.
- Prickly Pear Cactus Flower extract – Rich in oliogosaccharides, it stimulates the activity of enzymes in the skin to foster the natural desquamation process, thus making it more receptive to active ingredients within the product
- Lemon extract – Rich in minerals, vitamins and sugars, it stimulates the skin
- Watercress extract – contains trace elements that boost the skin’s vitality
- Rosy-effect mother-of-pearl – Present in the fresh, iridescent gel texture, it instantly highlights skin’s natural glow
- Mattifying Microspheres – Controls shine and ensures excellent makeup-wear
- Toning Red Vine Leaf extract – Combined with essential oils of Lavender and Geranium intensifies penetration of the active ingredients, stimulates the cellular metabolism and activates the skins micro-circulation