Tubs and sinks are sleek and visually captivating; consoles range from custom-cut woods to colorful limited editions; and water spouts have fun new functionality. Playful luxury is always in style.
1. Steel consoles in post-modern hues from www.mariner.it. The “LIVE” collection by Mariner, double sinks at $8,900.
2. Control the rain with Jaclo’s
“Diva” handshower. Starting at $96 at www.jaclo.com.
3. A starfish crystal lav set by THG brings the ocean right into the bathroom suite. “Cristal de Lalique Oceania,” $4,507 at www.thgusa.com.
4. Pop art and contemporary design come together in Sonia’s limited edition “Atic Pop” console. $3,798 at www.sonia-sa.com.
5. Handmade tiles of recycled glass glow with positive environmental attitude by Bedrock Industries. Design your own countertop with myriad colors and shapes. Tiles are sold individually but start at $36/square foot at
6. Hand-etched glass bowl. $3,180 by Vitraform in peach confetti at www.vitraform.com.
7. Carrera marble is sculpted into an elegant oval tub with a sloping wave effect. Sink into “Papillion” by Stone Forest, $22,000 at www.stoneforest.com.
|For an organic look, ZOLi pairs a matching Brazilian zebra-wood console and mirror. Console $2,695, mirror $430 at www.zolicorp.com.|
Visit manufacturer web sites for local retail information.