That’s one question I ask in this hourlong KNON videocast discussion with Jim Schutze about Miles, DISD, and the school board. Topics we also cover:
- Jim intercepting sext messages meant for me.
- Why Ron Kirk thinks we should disband school boards.
- What it’s like to hear Wick screaming at you as he marches toward your desk.
- Why you want to hear a sizzle when you put a piece of meat in a pan.
- Jim’s shirt.
- How you can close a door when you’re behind closed doors. (Must listen closely.)
- Why the best high schools in DISD don’t want anyone to talk about how great they are.
- The craziest definition of “elitist” you’ll ever hear.
I promise, the Rangers video that Jason just posted is only the second-most exciting video on this blog today. Go!