D Magazine Partners is looking for a Digital Project Coordinator to work alongside our audience development, editorial, and sales teams on various digital products and strategic ventures.
As our digital project coordinator, you will service both internal and external teams, assisting (and sometimes corralling) cross functional stakeholders with mapping and planning the development and execution of all our web and digital initiatives. The best fit for this role is someone with exceptional project management skills, an excruciating attention to detail regarding both user experience and bold design, with a deep grasp of Google Analytics and SEO best practices.
You will report to the Audience Development Director and work closely with other teams across the company. You will be extremely comfortable in project managing web-based development enhancements and improvements that require collaborating with multiple cross-functional internal stakeholders, communicating with executives, and managing external partners.
-Serve as the digital project coordinator, owning the logistics and overall technical development for all our web properties as well as day-to-day management and prioritization of website break/fixes and ongoing improvements.
-Work with stakeholders, team members, and external partners in documenting business requirements, creating wire frames, requesting art, gathering editorial and more – all to help guide developers in executing our vision and expanding our online offerings.
-Configure and monitor all google analytics as well as relevant reports and SEO dashboards that track our online performance.
-Gather and report out on website performance from monthly metrics to status updates of development projects as well as identifying opportunities for improvement
-Minimum of two years’ experience working in web/mobile product development role
-Basic knowledge of Adobe Create Suite Software
-Ability to work on multiple projects at once while simultaneously tracking progress and managing priorities
-Creative problem solver and strategic thinker with emphasis on long term business function as well as user experience
-Curious and willingness to learn with the ability to pick up and navigate internal platforms quickly
-Familiarity of WordPress preferred
Please send your cover letter, resume, and portfolio (optional) for consideration.
D Magazine Partners is looking for an outstanding and highly-motivated candidate to manage and produce a wide variety of event and award programs for its award-winning business publication, D CEO.
As D CEO Events Manager, you will service internal teams and external clients, assisting with event strategy and managing all components of event production. The best fit for this role is someone with exceptional project management skills and experience in managing end-to-end event processes, including but not limited to: branding, invites, budget management, sponsor activation and communications, site selection, contracting, vendor partnerships, registration, and program implementation.
You will report to the publisher and work very closely with the sales team. You will be very comfortable project managing programs that require collaborating with multiple cross-functional internal stakeholders, communicating with executives, and managing external partners.
— Serve as the events project manager, owning the logistics and overall management for all assigned events as well as the related day-to-day communications with clients, internal stakeholders, and external partners.
— Produce events across multiple publications and communities, with wide-range of size, scope, and type (500-person symposiums, award ceremonies for specific verticals, advertiser luncheons, breakfast panels, etc.).
— Meet or exceed budgetary goals through vendor contract negotiation and other creative cost efficacy measures.
— Partner with the sales team and clients to create and deliver engaging and effective sponsor activations and experiences.
— Work with design and production team on all deliverables and collateral pieces related to an event.
— Minimum of two years of experience working on relevant events, preferably with sponsors. Experienced with event details, vendor relations, and logistics.
— Ability to work on many projects at once and keep track of multiple priorities.
— Demonstrated business and financial acumen to make strategic decisions, engage in negotiations, evaluate issues, and propose solutions.
— Creative and strategic thinker with emphasis on customer service to meet client objectives.
Please send your cover letter, resume, and portfolio (optional) for consideration.
D Magazine is seeking a motivated Advertising Executive to join the advertising sales team and grow new business across the print, digital and event sponsorship channels.
D Magazine is the city magazine of Dallas and has been voted The Best City Regional Magazine in the nation numerous times. For four decades, it has served as the independent voice of the city, revealing the best Dallas has to offer. D Magazine Partners also publishes D CEO, D Home, D Weddings, Dallas Medical Directory and dmagazine.com, an award-winning website.
We have a culture of excellence from the products we produce to the people we hire, and we are looking for a dynamic individual who is ambitious, organized, self-motivated and self-directed. The ideal candidate must have excellent communication skills and be able to thrive in a high volume, fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
As an advertising sales executive your responsibilities will include – but are not limited to – the following:
– Creating and presenting clients with customized, multi-platform marketing plans including print, digital and event sponsorship solutions
– Identifying new sales opportunities and building strong relationships using a consultative approach
– Cold calling, prospecting and retaining new advertisers
– Achieving and exceeding monthly sales goals
– Must have experience working with a digital database
– Attend industry networking events to prospect future clients
– Attend D Magazine Partner events and network with attendees
Traits for success:
– Must have 3 years of direct sales experience.
– Must possess strong presentation skills, both verbal and written
– Must be an organized, self-starter, motivated toward success
– Must be a high energy, results oriented, enthusiastic team player
– Must exude self-confidence and have a positive outlook towards situations and people
– Must be able to understand marketing objectives for numerous types of businesses and how to provide optimal solutions
If you feel that you would fit into our fun, fast-paced environment where you will be surrounded by high-energy, driven individuals, then we want you!
The D CEO team seeks a motivated individual to manage its marketing, promotion, ticket sales, and sales support. A successful candidate will be organized, a capable writer, ability to manage multiple deadlines, and work collaboratively across the sales, editorial, and events team. Ideally, the candidate’s experience should include working to promote various events or programs to a B2B audience.
– Manage all of the event promotion, attendee communication, and marketing for D CEO’s 30+ events a year, with various ticket goals and audiences. Events range from award programs to 500+ – person symposiums.
– Coordinate event content asset production across departments and external stakeholders, ranging from speaker coordination and presentations to scripts and programs.
– Assist Events Director with event production and execution, particularly day of events.
– Manage external partnerships, for D CEO in general and specific award program collaborations
– Lead copywriter for event promotion, ticket pages, event collateral, and sales materials.
– Develop impactful sales collateral and programs (Testimonials, case studies, sales videos, whitepapers, reports, etc), in conjunction with President.
– Assist sales team with custom presentations and proposals for clients.
– Bachelor’s or Associates degree
– 2+ years of experience in marketing, events, branding, project management, and/or advertising or related fields
– Agency experience a plus
People Newspapers, a D Magazine affiliate, is seeking an experienced journalist and leader with strong writing, editing, and online skills to support the Editor in overseeing and stewarding the publication of our two monthly community newspapers, Park Cities People and Preston Hollow People, as well as ancillary publications both in print and online.
-Reporting and writing for print and online publications
-Cover breaking news
-Assist in assigning and editing stories for both editions
-Work with Editor and writers on story and special section development
-Work collaboratively with Art/Production on developing special sections and story packages
Requirements, Experience, and Attributes of Ideal Candidates
-Bachelor’s degree + 1-3 years newsroom experience
-Exceptional organizational, written and verbal communication skills
-Loyal, honest, high-energy, driven, strong work ethic, good sense of humor
-A valid driver’s license and daily access to an automobile to cover stories in our communities.
Compensation and Benefits
-Competitive comp plan
-People Newspapers benefits include medical, dental insurance, disability and retirement savings.
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter, resume, and writing samples.