It’s the most colorful time of year.
Designers, let’s prove that decorating with color is a bright idea and do some good while we’re at it. D Home, Paintzen, and PPG Paints are proud to present the sixth annual Life in Color competition—Dallas’ most vibrant and sought-after interior design competition.
Life in Color creates an opportunity for local designers and design firms to showcase their best work using color as a theme or accent. That’s why D Home is asking those in Dallas’ design community to submit their most compelling projects by August 24 for a chance to be selected as a finalist.
D Home readers will vote on those selected from September 20-October 11, and then the readers’ and editors’ choice winners will named on October 30! Plus, as a bonus, for each vote cast, Dwell with Dignity will receive a donation.
Life in Color finalists will be:
- Showcased in the online voting contest, D Home website, newsletter, and social media channels during the voting party
- Recognized at the October 30 Design Center Wine Walk event
Life in Color readers’ and editors’ choice winners will be:
- Featured in the November/December issue of D Home
- Awarded a $5,000 advertising package in D Home
- Provided with a custom Life in Color winner badge
- Given a $500 gift card to a Paintzen paint job
In case you are in need of some inspiration, our sponsoring partners, Paintzen and PPG, are excited to help bring your creativity to life! Paintzen’s inspiration gallery is rich with pin-worthy images, highlights of stimulating designs, and handy color selection tools. Plus, PPG paint’s color swatches are a source of true vibrant innovation, take a gander if you’re in the mood to peruse the airy tones of dusky dawn to the cool hints of suddenly sapphire.
Now, time to get colorfully radiant with your submissions.
Best of luck!