Your planner is already filled with social events starting now through the end of the holiday season. That means a lot of hostess gifts, but not a lot of time to pick them all up. We compiled a list where you can find gifts for every kind of hostess: the hostess who is cooking all of the food from scratch (she’ll need wine), the hostess who is throwing the edgiest holiday party you’ve ever attended (taxidermy and jewelry, obviously), and maybe event the hostess who has everything. You can send us something from one of the stores on the list below thank us.
- Madison. Kirsten Fitzgibbons and Kelli Ford’s Highland Park Village store seems to be straight out of New York City. Gift options include Jeff Koons objet d’art/banks, or, if you’re planning ahead, monogrammed cocktail napkins.
- Nest. Get ready for the unusual and unexpected. From neon lights that can be personalized to spell whatever you want to letterpress stationery, they have a little bit of everything.
- Grange Hall. This is another spot to find unusual finds. After working up an appetite shopping the cool-girl items, the recently-opened restaurant is perfect spot to grab a bite to eat.
- Dr. Delphinium. You can’t go wrong with flowers. While you’re at it, stop by the wine shop down the block and pick up a bottle of bubbly!
- Swoozie’s. Styrofoam cups with sassy sayings printed on them? They’ve got ’em. Every single item imaginable with a monogram on it? They’ve got those too. This Plaza at Preston Center store has gifts that any preppy hostess will fawn over.
Need more ideas? Check out our holiday gift guide here.