(Images via Style Me Pretty)
We’re smitten with photographer Liz Banfield’s sunny studio spotted via Style Me Pretty. Dallas designer (and friend of the program) Janet Gridley designed the space, giving it youthful yet elegant vibe that we’re dying to recreate somewhere in our own home.
In that spirit, we’ve pulled together a little round-up of 10 items to help us get the look. Herewith the goods.
- 1. Antique etched glasses, price upon request at Jan Showers
- 2. Vintage Italian gilded-leaf wall scone, $30 on Etsy
- 3. Ochre Arctic Pear chandelier, to the trade at David Sutherland
- 4. Ektorp Jennylund chair, $200 at IKEA
- 5. Knitted pouf, $80 at World Market
- 6. Stella nesting tables, $700 at Neiman Marcus
- 7. Scalamandre Zebra wallpaper, to the trade at Robert Allen
- 8. Peekaboo clear coffee table, $280 at CB2
- 9. Diptique Oranger candle, $60 at Forty Five Ten
- 10. Shibori-inspired pillow covers, $34-40 at West Elm