Good afternoon readers. I am thrilled to join you as the new associate editor of D Home. I’ll be hitting the streets, boutiques, and showrooms to bring you blog-worthy products and news. I like to share, so I’m going to tell you all about five local products I want this very minute. Do you have a list of wants? Feel free to tell me all about it!
1. The Windsor Smith Riad patterned chairs ($1,200 for pair) from Something Old Something New would be perfect at the head of a dining room table. The Dallas Flea favorite recovers old pieces with the most beautiful fabrics.
2. I’d like to cuddle up with a Missoni throw ($415) from Nest this fall.
3. Target’s Patch NYC collection features more than 50 pieces designed by the Boston-based home décor studio. These vintage-style coasters ($9.99) would make a great gift. To me.
4. Charles and Ray Eames’ iconic elephant at Design Within Reach would add a touch of modernity to my 7-month old daughter’s romantic nursery ($320).
5. This Maison Gray print ($1,000) allows for a summer vibe year round. Plus my husband loves the simple and familiar look of the Dallas-born artist’s work.