Healthcare

Healthcare Associates of Texas Breaks Ground on 155,000 Square Foot Medical Building

Healthcare Associates of Texas this week broke ground on a 155,000-square foot medical office building in Las Colinas that will house the physician group’s primary care practice as well as ambulatory surgery center and a medical office.

The project was announced in August. Planned in two phases, the first, at 95,000 square feet, will house the Healthcare Associates of Texas’ specialty practice, anchored by its primary care group. The new facility will be located t the corner of SH 161 and Gateway Drive, not far from DFW International Airport. It’s also walking distance from the Dallas Area Rapid Transit rail stop at Beltline Station.

Groundbreaking on phase two is expected to begin early next year. KDC is the project developer; MBRE Healthcare, a real estate group based in Chicago, will own 80 percent of the building. Healthcare Associates of Texas will own the remaining 20 percent of the first phase, and all of the second.

“This state-of-the-art facility, which will enable us to bring the medical hub to life by offering comprehensive family medicine and ancillaries under one roof, will be ideal for our patients and providers,” read a statement from Dr. Walter Gaman, CEO of Healthcare Associates of Texas. “The thoughtful and forward-thinking design of the project will also allow us to continue to provide exceptional health care in the most efficient and patient-centered manner.”

Newsletter

Keep me up to date on the latest happenings and all that D Magazine has to offer.

Comments