When we called on Dallas to send us (pictures of) their pets, we were prepared to be overwhelmed by cuteness. So far, we’ve been charmed by cats, dogs, a kangaroo, and even a donkey, but we had emotionally prepped ourselves for that. But what we did not actively prepare our minds and bodies for were some life-changing, aw-inducing, adorable names for pets. We were reckless! Because a mini pig is seriously cute, but a mini pig named Bubbles is too much to handle.
Here, we thought we’d share a few of the most out-of-this-world-cute pet names we’ve seen so far. It’s fun, but it’s also a way to tell you that we’ve extended the deadline submission date to Monday. Because when you have a Chiweenie named Waffles, he (we assume it’s a he) deserves to have his own mock D cover.
- A Rhode Island Red rooster named Roo Paul.
- A golden retriever named Turkey.
- A toy poodle named Reggie Bushie.
- A wild fox squirrel named Sweet Sammie.
- A Cavalier King Charles Spaniel named Kennedy Bouvier Hite.
- A diminutive doll face Persian named Sir Kevin Fluffypant.
- A Pomeranian named Biggie Smalls.
- A plott hound mix named Harry Pawter.