Local News

Leading Off (9/4/17)

Thank you for coming, but why are you here?

(from left) Zac, Kevin, Tony, Tim

Enjoy Your Labor Day. I hope precisely 94 percent of you have a very good day off. The other 6 percent, I wish you merely an acceptable Monday. As for me, I am somewhere playing Pop-a-Shot and laughing at memes. If you’re not doing anything, maybe listen to me and Tim talk to Dallas Theater Center artistic director Kevin Moriarty. Let’s reconvene tomorrow.

Comments