2014 was a busy year for Dallas-Fort Worth companies, and many area investment banking firms were up to their elbows in paperwork completing mergers and acquisitions on behalf of local clients. We spent Tuesday morning with a panel of esteemed judges selecting this year’s D CEO M&A Awards finalists, which are listed below.
Winners in this year’s awards program will be announced at a private awards event in early May, and all finalist companies and dealmakers will be profiled in the May/June 2015 issue of D CEO. Stay tuned for more details!
2015 D CEO M&A Awards Finalists:
- Acquisition of Future Telecom by Tower Arch Capital
- Acquisition of Acton Mobile by Prophet Equity
- Acquisition of Lone Star by General Finance Corp.
- Acquisition of Varel International Energy Services by Sandvik
- Acquisition of Pittsburgh Glass Works LLC’s insurance and services division by Solera Holdings
- Purchase of Elephant Bar by Chalak Mitra
- CounterSource Inc. merger with Royal Baths Manufacturing Co.
- DataSpan Holdings acquisition of DataSpan
- Longwater Opportunities’ Sale of portfolio company Circutronics
- Parago merger with Blackhawk Network
- Crosstex Energy merger with Devon Energy Corp. to create EnLink Midstream Partners
- Acquisition of VION Ingredients by Darling Ingredients Inc.
- Brent Earles, Allegiance Capital Corp.
- Susan Harriman, IMS Inc.
- David McGuire, Trinity Industries
- Doug Rayburn, Baker Botts
- John Rexford, Xerox Corp.