How Many Suits Does Tom Leppert Own?

Laura Miller had a pin-striped suit she was partial to. So does Tom Leppert. Every big-time event he attends, I think he wears the same duds. No? Here’s his look from the Big D NYE (shot from my TV, if that gives you an idea of how many going-out suits I own).

Comments

9 responses to “How Many Suits Does Tom Leppert Own?”

1. MsX says:

Yep, Leppert loves him those gangster pinstripes. He also wore it to the Dallas Committee on Foreign Affairs holiday dinner. My spouse & I got a kick out of the “Godfather” suit!

Gordon Keith was looking kind of – dare I say it – hot, by the way. Strange. Can’t believe I dared myself to say it.

Here’s to staying home on New Year’s! Happy 2009!

2. amanda says:

You missed the text on my sign(s). The mayor and Dale loved ’em.

They told him that suit makes his hands look smaller.

4. Puddin'Tane says:

Speaking of Leppert’s hands, where does the man find gloves that fit?

5. @Tim: If you would’ve attended our party last night at the Joule, you would’ve seen the Mayor dancing to Biggie and 112 songs before he hit Victory Plaza. Fun times.

6. Jenny the Elephant Burgers says:

Thank you for bring up the suit issue. Howver, I’m not sure with Mayor om’s “look.”

Mayor Tom also needs to update the quasi Prince Valiant haircut.

7. John says:

I thought the same thing when I saw it. Did u notice how out of the 3 on air, they were all wearing suits but it was Dale Handsome, with the the highest BMI (by far), that looked like he was freezing? Are large folks generally softer than thin folks?

8. Geronimo says:

No time for grooming, the man has deals to be made for the future of our fair city…before the taxpayers get to vote on them.