Comments

9 responses to “What States Are Suffering Most?”

1. John B says:

Best suffering, worst suffering, we are all suffering.

2. Dallasite says:

What are you suffering from, John B, BDS?

3. another amanda says:

Suffering? Really? John you are actually suffering? Can you tell us more about your plight?

I’m suffering from Cowboys Fatigue, and Romomalaise.

5. Rawlins Gilliland says:

1) Ah, it was just a bad break at the end of a sloppy game. Like fathering a kid with a one-night stand. Now: You can rise to the occasion the morning after. Or you can make a Pac-Man with the devil.

I’m suffering from Amanda confusion. I know I’m not the first to mention it, but — how many Amandas are there? We know amandacobra as a discrete entity, a sassy, late-20s-ish East Dallasite, a breezy bon-vivant, as she’d be the first to admit, at least under duress. Then there is amanda; “the amanda”; “the other amanda”; and finally, “another amanda.” Adding to the confusion is that the Seemingly Primary Amanda (who probably but not definitely is “sometime D contributor” Amanda Tackett) seems to have two personalities — one thoughtful and articulate, the other overbearing and inchoate. Thus, I’m not sure even the Primary Amanda is a single human organism, let alone the other amanda.

By Thanksgiving I predict we will all be one amanda or another — and it frightens me.

7. Primary Amanda says:

Daniel, agreed. Too many Amandas. A travesty. A sham. A conspiracy which only fuels the current economic crisis.

8. KRM says:

good read below that may help you heal your bout of suffering. lots to be thankful for, if you can clear out the negative brainwashing from the MSM: